Link-up Your Recipes, Crafts & Projects with A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME... #1
Now, don't go gettin' scared off by the odd bird lady.
That's just the quizzical Miss Aubergine Duchamp --
patroness of the creative arts and mustache aficionado
WELCOME, Welcome, Welcome to the premier of the very first weekly linky party here at Rook No. 17:
A Little Birdie Told Me...
It's sure to be Carnival of Creativity & Curiosities;
a veritable Three Ring Circus of Crafts, Recipes, and Stuff Struttin'.
Without further ado, let's get down to the nuts, bolts, and brass whirlyboos, shall we?
What is "A Little Birdie Told Me..."?
--It's a weekly linky party held on Tuesdays
--An opportunity to show off your talents and creativity
--A way to connect and be inspired by others
Rules, Regs, Formalities and Tantalizing Tidbits
1) FOLLOW: Be a "Follower" of Rook No. 17
2) LINK-UP: Link-up the URL of a specific post (not your blog URL) you'd like to share. It can be a craft, a recipe, a DIY project, or anything else you've created that you'd like to show-off! You are welcome to link-up more than one post.
3) POST THE BUTTON: Grab the code for the "A Little Birdie Told Me..." button (above) and add it to the end of your post, or on your blog side-bar.
4) COMMENT: If you'd like to be considered for a Spotlight Feature in next week's party, please leave a comment letting me know the thumbnail # of your link (You can find this by putting your cursor right over your link)
4) Show the other birds some comment love by visiting the the two links that precede yours.