i (HEART) bloggers!
I am frequently struck by the generosity, creativity, sincerity, and altruistic nature of my fellow bloggers. The number of giveaways, free tutorials, recipes, patterns, projects and original ideas is positively staggering! It's a breath of fresh air to find a group of people so dedicated to community, positivity, and "paying it forward". It makes the world feel smaller in a really nice way!
I am honored to announce that my new BlogAmiga, "This Stop Willoughby" has awarded me "THE FRIENDS AWARD". I'm giddy with glee, really!
THE RULES TO THIS AWARD ARE:
- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. (They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.)
- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
- Please give more attention to these writers.
- Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this *Cleverly-written* text into the body of their award.
- It isn't specified how many bloggers I am supposed to pass this award along to, but I think four sounds about right.
I'm just as excited to pass this award on as I was to receive it!
Here are four (okay, actually five) special bloggers (and new friends) I would like to give it to:My first nominee would have been Holly at 504 Main, but, as fate would have it ~ she was also a recipient of the award from Willoughby!
- Audrey & Maude ~ one of the first blogs I started to follow ~ wonderfully creative ideas, style and generosity!
- How About Orange ~ DIY Tutorials, Free Downloads, ALWAYS an inspiration!
- Tangarang ~ Free dowloads, great ideas, exquisite sense of style!
- And for generosity of spirit in the form of lots of belly laughs brought on by amazing writing... Shannon at Show Me The Mom and Helene at I'm Living Proof that God has a Sense of Humor